Support is available 24/7. For emergency service call (847) 796-6665.
Monday-Friday: 8am to 4:30pm
Saturday: 8am to 12pm
Exposure to mold in homes is a common and potentially dangerous problem, but thankfully one that can be easily remedied. Mold grows in damp environments, so it's often found in old houses or in basements and attics. Inhaling airborne mold spores can cause symptoms even in healthy individuals, and can aggravate pre-existing upper respiratory problems such as allergies and asthma.