Membership in HVAC Maintenance Plans Save Homeowners Time and Money
Did you know that estimates show that approximately 94% of all emergency heating repair breakdowns and air conditioning repair calls could have been avoided by inexpensive routine preventative maintenance service? While it’s virtually impossible to plan for every HVAC problem that might arise, membership in maintenance plans like Master Mechanical Heating and Cooling’s Comfort Club make sense for homeowners today.
In addition to the peace of mind that comes with knowing your membership entitles you to perks like exclusive air conditioner repairs and faster response time when unexpected HVAC problems do arise, membership entitles you to regularly scheduled safety inspections and preventative maintenance service calls to help extend the life of your HVAC system and put money back into your wallet.
Additional benefits realized by membership in the Comfort Club and similar programs offered by other reputable HVAC contractors include:
- Choice of membership levels designed to fit your personal budget and HVAC service needs
- Annual safety inspections and professional maintenance tune ups like Master Mechanical’s 16-Point Safety Inspection and Maintenance Tune Up.
- Discounts on repair parts and labor, saving you money when repairs are needed.
- Lower utility bills as a result of a properly maintained, more energy efficiency HVAC unit.
- Priority scheduling for for emergency heating service calls that generally provides same day, or service within 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- Reminder service for scheduling preventative maintenance service and safety inspections.
- Monthly payments for membership fees to help your lessen the strain on your budget.
- Dependable service by an HVAC contractor who knows your HVAC system, and that you trust.
Annual membership in an HVAC maintenance plan is an effective, low cost, effective, budget friendly way to protect your HVAC system when compared to what you might pay for a traditional manufacturer’s extended warranty plan.
Consider becoming a member of a reputable HVAC contractor’s maintenance plan. And to learn more about membership in one of Master Mechanical Heating and Cooling’s Comfort Club Plans, by calling (847) 722-0000 today and speaking with one of our HVAC professionals The different levels of Comfort Club plans are set out below.